- Want to support an amazing cause without spending any money and barely leaving your home? Have extra “stuff” around your house that is going unused? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Our Thrift Store, a local nonprofit that provides jobs for special needs adults, is kicking off a fundraiser, and all that we ask for are your unwanted household items so we can turn you STUFF into JOBS.
- How it works: From October 31 - November 9, participants will go through their homes one space at a time by following the provided checklist, and collect gently used (imperishable) items they no longer need. By the end of the 10 day period, there will be 10 bags worth of “stuff” to donate to Our Thrift Store!
All of the donations can be dropped off throughout the week at our downtown Franklin location between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
Here are just a few of the benefits of taking the challenge:
• Knowing your unwanted items will help create and sustain jobs for special needs young adults and their job coaches.
• All of your donations are IRS tax deductible.
• You'll have a fresh uncluttered home that is organized.