Join Pat Garvey, of retail clothing category leader VF Corporation, and Paul Ross, from the leader in strategic analytics, Alteryx, for a discussion of what it takes to revolutionize a retail business model using deep customer data and spatial analytics.
VF Corp. is improving in-store profitability and performance with a comprehensive retail model driven by customer and spatial analytics, not only for itself but also for its retail partners. Garvey is a recognized leader in analytics-led retail floor space management (RFSM) and has helped VF Corp., owner of brands such as North Face, Vans and Smartwool, establish a new model for driving success using sophisticated but accessible spatial analytics.
Garvey will discuss how he and his team use Alteryx to provide data-driven insights for:
- Location intelligence and spatial analytics
- Sophisticated trade area modeling using a variety of data
- A deeper understanding of retailers’ business operations
- A complete understanding of the customer
Who should attend
- Anyone responsible for spatial analytics in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) or retail industries
- Location and spatial analytics professionals
- Business intelligence (BI) managers in the retail or CPG industries
- Analysts in organizations with large-scale consumer customer bases