• At the top of the news this week, Hurricane Sandy made its way across the Eastern coast leaving a trail of devastation in its wake.
• In other news: while there is no way to see how Hurricane sandy will affect the overall elections on the east coast, the presidential elections are less than a week away.
• If the decision that will be made on November 6th isn’t enough to keep you on the edge of your seat, another big decision will be made at the end of this month
• In international news Italy has made an unprecedented development for the country on the island of Sicily
• In Entertainment News:
• For all of you Anderson Cooper fans out there, there is bad news for the CNN news anchor and talk show host. Warner Brothers studio announced this week that Coopers day time talk show “Anderson Live” will not be renewed for a third season.
• November is officially deemed MOvember, and it’s not what you think. Mo, which is short for mustache, is the official symbol of MOvember, a month long campaign that started in Melbourne Australia which aims to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer initiatives.
• While this campaign focuses around men’s issues, it’s important that we recognize the health and life challenges of the entire LGBTQ community and throughout the month of November, we will bring you special reports on different health and lifestyle issues facing the community
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?