Using Adobe Photoshop, swap some faces. Swap your face with the face of a celebrity, or a classmate! Put your eyes, nose, and mouth on a new body. This new design will be put into a Photoshop document that is 8”x10”. You can swap the face and the hair if you like! Remove the background, and insert a scene from the red carpet.
Program: Adobe Photoshop
File Name: stealfaceyourlastname (EX: StealfaceKench)
Paper Size: 8” x 10” Letter size
Tools used: Ruler
Questions (2 points each):
1. Define “exposure” as it’s used in Photoshop.
2. What are the steps for adjusting the exposure in Photoshop?
3. What is the shortcut key command to view the rulers in Photoshop?
4. What is the maximum number of pixels that you can feather?
5. What is the shortcut key command for adjusting the Hue/Saturation?