LISTEN & REPEAT - BASIC ESL - LESSON 42
Learn more about the Past Perfect Tense: basicesl.com/workbook-3/lesson-42/
English for BEGINNERS | Videos – Workbooks – Examples – Exercises
Lesson 42 GRAMMAR VIDEO: youtu.be/RLyCQocwKcE
Lesson 42 Exercise G Video: youtu.be/m1PwjMJuB54
Buy WORKBOOK 3: basicesl.com/shop/workbooks/
Get a DICTIONARY: basicesl.com/shop/dictionaries/
• Past Perfect
Memorize the vocabulary from Lesson 42. The vocabulary from Lesson 42 is mostly related to HOTELS.
PRACTICE! PRACTICE ! PRACTICE!
• Find LESSON 42 resources: basicesl.com/workbook-3/lesson-39/
• Watch LESSON 42 vocabulary video
• Complete LESSON 42 workbook exercises
• Download LESSON 42 vocabulary exercises
• Watch ENGLISH language VIDEOS, SHOWS and MOVIES
• Practice your PRONUNCIATION at home EVERY DAY
• Ask your local LIBRARY about ESL CLASSES or ENGLISH CONVERSATION groups
• Read your favorite MAGAZINE in ENGLISH at night before bed
• Get a BILINGUAL DICTIONARY and look up NEW WORDS
• Buy ESL WORKBOOKS to IMPROVE your ENGLISH with WRITING
WHAT IS BASIC ESL?
• ENGLISH language LESSONS for BEGINNERS
• BASIC 45 lessons include VIDEOS and WORKBOOKS
• Improve LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING + WRITING
• Learn by EXAMPLES, improve through EXERCISES
Our lessons introduce English to beginners through example. The vocabulary and grammar examples in the lesson videos come from our workbooks. We do not focus on grammar explanations using difficult language. We build simple examples around the lesson grammar to show beginners clear correct English. Basic ESL gives students a chance to practice the lessons through writing exercises. The workbooks provide lots of exercises for students to practice the lesson vocabulary and grammar.
• LISTEN and REPEAT, practice PRONUNCIATION
• VOCABULARY videos are topical with illustrations
• GRAMMAR videos explain concepts through examples
The BASIC 45 lesson videos include English vocabulary and grammar examples for beginners. The videos have an easy steady pace. Learners listen to a native English speaker while reading the examples. The videos are designed so students can practice their pronunciation by repeating examples many times.
• BASIC 45 lessons in 3 workbooks
• BEGIN with Workbook 1 - Lesson 1
• BUILD your ENGLISH lesson by lesson
Writing, reading and listening exercises for Lessons 1-45 are found in Basic ESL Workbooks 1, 2 and 3. Exercises give students the opportunity to improve and correct their English skills. Each lesson builds on the lessons before. The BASIC 45 lessons provide a foundation for students to feel confident about their English.