VILLAGE OF CALEDONIA
County of Kent, Michigan
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Village of Caledonia will hold its regular meeting on Monday, November 12, 2012, at 7:00 P.M. at the Township & Village Hall, 250 S. Maple Street, Caledonia, MI, 49316
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services for the meeting
by contacting the Village Clerk at 616.891.9384.
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR VILLAGE COUNCIL
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consideration of the meeting agenda:
Public Comment (Brief) On Village issues-
Committee Minutes: Planning Commission minutes-11-1-12
Approval of Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes of Regular meeting on October 8, 2012.
B. Building Inspector’s report – IMS Permit Listing
C. Treasurer’s report-Fund Summary for October 2012.
D. Approval to pay bills
Inquiry of conflict of interest
Reports from Council, Staff, and Consultants
1. Engineer’s Report-
2. Township Liaison Report
3. Planning Commission Report
4. Other Committee Reports
5. Village Manager’s Report
6. President’s Report-
1. Application and Permit for ATT construction-MOTION
2. Professional Agreement-Landmark Strategies, Mark Sisson-MOTION
3. R12-__Resolution for Acceptance of Jurisdiction of North Lake Street-MOTION
Public Hearing-Village Zoning Board of Appeals- Variance so as to Allow the Installation of Six-Foot Fence-240 Emmons Street, Buer Well Drilling.
Close Public Hearing.
1. R12-__Resolution Approving Dimensional Variance so as to Allow the Installation of Six-Foot Fence-240 Emmons Street-Buer Well Drilling. MOTION
Public Comment (Extended)
250 S Maple
Caledonia, MI 49316
Ph 616 891-9384 Fax 616 891-9730