Amazon Elastic Compute is a powerful service that allows you to move faster and save time and resources - but you are at the mercy of the EC2 infrastructure. With the recent EC2 outage, it's clearer than ever that even with redundancy, visibility and control are critical to delivering successful applications in the cloud.
In this recording, you will learn how to address these critical areas to deliver reliable, predictable performing, and secure applications on EC2:
* Reliability: How can you ensure that your application will perform correctly in the face of an Availability Zone outage?
* Assurance: How quickly can you validate your application's correct behavior after a change (whether planned or unplanned)?
* Quality of Service: How do you ensure that you are receiving the quality of service you are paying for?
* Application Dependencies: How do you avoid unknown or misunderstood application dependencies, on Amazon infrastructure or within the application services?
* Security: How quickly can you detect and take action on a compromised instance?
Boundary is the only SaaS solution that shines light into the AWS "black box," displaying your services and application flows as they traverse the AWS network every second.