Ateneo de Manila’s premier investment organization, the Managent Economics Organization (MEcO) is proud to bring you its flagship project:
The National Student Investors Convention (NSInC) 2012:
Step Up Towards Investment Success!
Now on its 5th year, NSInC has evolved to bring budding student investors a more comprehensive and in-depth experience, forging delegates into financially literate students with a responsible investment mindset. Open to all Philippine universities, the event has expanded into a two-day affair -- with the convention segmented into basic and advanced topics, appealing to novice and advanced investors alike.
To enrich the event even further, NSINC 2012 has added an Investment Fair, which from December 12-15 will complement the NSInC experience with concrete opportunities to apply newly gained investment strategies.
Convention coverage includes talks on the Philippine Investment Climate, Foreign Exchange, the Stock Market, Social Entrepreneurship, Personal Finance, and an introduction to the CFA program. This year, the event boasts of a star-studded speaker lineup:
- Chinkee Tan, one of the country's top motivational speakers on Finance;
- Gavin Lee, Vice President for Academic Relations of the Chartered Financial Analyst Society of the Philippines (CFA);
- Randell Tiongson, Director of the Registered Financial Planner Institute Philippines (RFP);
- Raffy Ayuste, President of the Trust Officers Association of the Philippines (TOAP); and
- Mark Tier, an Australian writer, businessman, and founder of the investment newsletter “World Money Analyst.”
The event will be held at Leong Hall on December 15 from 8:30am to 6:30pm, and at Escaler Hall on December 16 from 8:30am to 2:30pm. Both venues are inside the Ateneo de Manila University campus. Tickets are priced at Php 150/person.
What are you waiting for? Financial literacy is within your grasp! STEP UP and SIGN UP today!
Register at http://tinyurl.com/NSInC2012
For ticket inquiries and concerns, contact 09178821991.
ATTIRE SHALL BE STRICTLY CORPORATE. Thank you! :)