The OpenShot Library is a free, open-source, cross-platform video editing library, which aims to provide professional quality animation and video editing features to all, and which will power future versions of OpenShot Video Editor (http://www.openshot.org).
* Multi-threaded, Cross-Platform
* Curve-Based Animation and Time Shifting
* Powerful Image Editing & Compositing
* Sub-pixel Positioning & Animation
* Audio Waveform Visualization
* Powered by FFmpeg (Formats & Codecs)
* Written in C++ (with Python Bindings)
If you support our efforts in bringing professional animation and video editing features to Linux, Windows, and Mac, please make a donation today (http://www.openshot.org/donate/), and be sure to share this video with others.
(Creator & Lead Developer of OpenShot Video Editor)