Panelists discuss placement options for identified domestic minor sex trafficking survivors, considerations for driving placement, and how successful these placements have been.
Moderator: Melissa Snow (TurnAround, MD)
1. Renee Murrell (FBI Victim Witness Specialist, Baltimore, MD)
2. Det. Andy Conner (The Genesis Project and SeaTac Police Department, WA)
3. Sandy Skelaney (Kristi House, FL)
4. Tammy M. Sneed (Connecticut Child Welfare Girls Program, CT)
5. Trina Lyles (Young Women’s Facility of Maryland, MD)
6. Withelma “T” Ortiz Walker Pettigrew (Human Rights for Girls, CA)
7. Susan Roske (Clark County Public Defender’s Office, NV)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?