cebas Visual Technology Inc's thinkingParticles is a truly powerful integration of a fully procedural effects technique embedded in the tool's core allowing the simulation, preview and modification of different physics effects based on multiple solver algorithms in real-time. cebas' new approach combines the technology of the industry's leading physics solver -- BULLET -- with thinkingParticles' unique rule based particle system. More details will be discussed to learn about:
(1) What is thinkingParticles?
(2) The idea behind its functionality and concept origins
(3) User Interface operability and results achieved
(4) How has thinkingParticles affected the world of visual effects in movies anad games industries?
(5) What's the latest in thinkingParticles? And how does that cater to artists' and overall industry demands?
(6) Conclusion: Wrap up and Summary of facts, features and key points.
The webinar is free and lasts about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.
Who is Presenting
Edwin Braun started cebas two years after high school with one partner in Germany to code RISC processors, databases, and machine controllers. Braun and his partner expanded the company's software development business and, in the late 1990s, started to specialize in CAD, 3D visualization, and animation technology. In 2009, cebas Visual Technology Inc. relocated its headquarters and is now based in Victoria, British Columbia Canada.
Who Should Attend
3ds Max users, VFX artists, game developers, Particles artists and Industry professionals.
Where to Get Product Info
For more info about thinkingParticles 5.0 visit the product page at novedge.com/p/4826
Follow us on Twitter at