Tutorial about how to create readable subtitles in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Premium. They are very useful when dealing with different languages in a video.
More information about the software: magix.com/us/movie-edit-pro/
Try our software for free here: magix.com/us/free-download/
Create readable subtitles in simple steps:
1. Create Subtitle
2. Create Outline
- no more than 35 charcters in one line
- every line must make sense and be logical
- last subtitle must end before new cut begins
- use " - " to show a change in speaker
- pauses are shown by using " ... "
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?