Oh shit. W+K 12.8 graduated this week.
Shockingly the only clips from the graduation ceremony that made the cut are the unicycle riding bagpiper and Beth's first use of her graduation gift (a handmade automatic net-launcher).
The rest of the week included:
- W+K 12's trip to Mutt Industries
- Inappropriate commentary from the judges at Wieden+Kennedy's annual Pie contest
- Kids frolicking in a fake winter wonderland as Santa (David Kennedy) looks on
- My mother cheating at Skeeball
- Boaz and Blakely getting closer than they ever have before
- A cold and beautiful drive through Mt. Hood
- My father pondering Portland crafts
A LOT HAPPENED THIS WEEK.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?