We love loved this wedding! Ringa & Andrew went all out to make sure they truly had a day neither them nor their guests would ever forget! The spent loads of time and effort meticulously planning everything with the legendary Gail from Piece of Cake, and it all really paid off!!!
Ok here we go things we loved about this wedding:
- Nooitgedaght ceremony on the lawns, i think perhaps one of the most beautiful places for a outdoor ceremony in the Western Cape!
- almost all the mates had flown in to celebrate with Ringa & Andrew, it was wonderful having such a excited group of guests at a celebration
- Andrew's surprise song to Ringa at the start of the ceremony, helped out by his groomsmen
- Mixture of culture and tradition - everything from bridge crossing ceremonies to Israeli dancing!
- Flash mob: yes the shot in the video with all the people dancing was a flashmob! The look on Andy & Ringa's face was priceless !
Awesome wedding! Thanks so much Ringa & Andrew for having us. Well done Gail for excellent co-ordination!!
Supplier who made their day:
Gail - Piece of Cake
Alexander Productions - Video
Greg Lumley- Photography (always a pleasure)
Alicia Buckle & a huge team - Makeup
Nooitgedaght Stellenbosch !
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?