Zoom Obscura is a project that has brought together artists, academics, hackers, designers and creative technologists to develop critical interventions that make the problematic workings of technologies, such as Zoom, legible to wider audiences while empowering users to experiment with, and control how their personal data (visual, audible, text input) manifest in online spaces.
Find out more at inspace.ed.ac.uk/zoom-obscura/
The artists in the exhibition are:
* B Wijshijer, 'ZOOM_mod-Pack'
* Ilse Pouwels, 'Masquerade Call'
* Martin Disley, 'How They Met Themselves'
* Paul O'Neill, 'For Ruth & Violette '
* Filming and editing: Video Production Edinburgh (videoproductionedinburgh.co.uk/)