This NCLEX-RN Webinar for Canadian Nursing Educators provides an overview of the role of regulatory examinations, why the NCLEX was selected for Canadian RN entry to practice, an introduction to the elements of computerized adaptive testing and NCLEX development, as well as information on how students and educators can prepare for the NCLEX in 2015.
The objectives of this webinar are:
- Introduce regulatory background of licensure examinations
- Provide an overview of the NCLEX development process-
- Identify linkage between entry-level nursing practice analysis and NCLEX test plan
- Illustrate concepts of computerized adaptive testing as they relate to the NCLEX
- Highlight NCLEX information available on the NCSBN Website
- Identify NCLEX development opportunities for Canadian nursing experts