A spoken word poem written by Shane Koyczan, animated by you.
"My experiences with violence in schools still echo throughout my life but standing to face the problem has helped me in immeasurable ways.
I wrote “To This Day”, a spoken word poem, to further explore the profound and lasting impact that bullying can have on an individual.
Schools and families are in desperate need of proper tools to confront this problem. We can give them a starting point… A message that will have a far reaching and long lasting effect in confronting bullying.
Listen to the poem and join us here:
· How do we plan to do this? ·
1) Submit your email address BEFORE JANUARY 10th (this is the first deadline you need to know about) and we’ll send you a 20 sec audio excerpt of the piece.
2) Let us know what you have in mind for your 20 seconds in the form of a mood-board written description or image (it’s our way of knowing you are committed to this noble cause) BY JANUARY 20th.
3) Make your beautiful animation!
The DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 10th, 2013!
4) Submit your final video to email@example.com the specs are:
- 1920 x 1080
- 24 fps
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?