Tuesday and Wednesday- July 14th / 15th 2009, I managed to shoot 7 locations in the Mols / Djursland region near Århus, Denmark. The weather was very hot but perfect for filming.
1. View from Stabelhøje (burial mounds).
2. Poskær stenhus (burial mound).
3. Stenhuset dysse (burial mound).
4. View from Trehøje (burial mounds).
5. Stendysse near Korupsøgård (Tåstrup plantation burial mound).
6. Thorsager rundkirke (Round Church in Thorsager build around 1200).
7. Skaføgård (Manor house build 1580-82).
Burial mounds (aka. passage graves) are from about 3.500 BC. Approx. 40.000 were build in Denmark but only about 500 are left. In the 16th and 17th Century, people used the stones when building roads.
Canon EF 24mm f/2.8
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro
Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L
Canon EF 2x Extender
All lenses at f/5.0 and f/5.6
Manfrotto MPRO 535 tripod
Manfrotto 503HDV fluid head
Cokin P graduated ND filters 121 L, 121 M, 121 S & 121 F.
Sony Vegas 8 Pro
Magic Bullet Looks