Tales of Maj’Eyal (ToME) is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and powers. With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
* Roguelike / RPG with focus set on tactical battles
* Rich set of classes, all with very different gameplay; from the berserker that bashes his own way in life, to the chronomancer which manipulates timelines and can travel back in time, to the wyrmic that takes on draconic aspects and many many more!
* Unlocks based progression, not all races and classes available from the start. Even if you die, you still can be rewarded by new unlocks!
* Deep, rich world with its own stories, myths, legends which slowly reveal during the game
* No consumables, cooldown based gameplay
* Turn based, you have time to think, you have many options, choose wisely!
* Customizable difficulty. Roguelikes can be hard, even punishing. Choose how much it should be (or not)!
* You are not the hero fated to save the world! Maybe you will, maybe you won't, but for now you are looking for treasures!
* Easy support for modding with addons, or even creating new games with the engine
Take part in an epic fantasy adventure like no other, engaging both your imagination and your intelligence, demanding thought and attention to succeed. Winner of the Roguelike of the Year award 2010, 2011 and 2012, Tales of Maj’Eyal is backed by constant development and an active, friendly community that have together invested over 133 years of total playtime. Thousands of players are already having fun – why not join them?