• What do we need to know today to prevent and manage caries?
• How do we raise the profile of caries as a serious disease?
• What are the key barriers within the dental profession to better controlling caries?
• What are the steps that need to be taken to prevent and manage decay?
• How can the dental profession collaborate with other stakeholders to address caries
• What can the dental profession learn from other health disease management models to
apply to caries management today?
• What is the importance of understanding the cost-benefit in caries prevention and
management? What would be needed to change the professional mind
Chairman: Nigel Pitts, Chairman, Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future; Director, Centre for Clinical Innovations, University of Dundee, United Kingdom
• Orlando Monteiro da Silva - President, FDI World Dental Federation
• James Chauvin, President, World Federation of Public Health Associations, Canadian Public Health Association
• Orlando Monteiro da Silva, President, FDI World Dental Federation
• Pei-Jung Lin, Assistant Professor, Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts Medical Center
• Prathip Phantumvanit - Thammasat University, Thailand
• Jaime Edelson - Past - President, Mexican Dental Association
• Donald Li, President, World Organization of Family Doctors, Asia-Pacific Region
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?