Through the years, most of the patients felt the need to talk to others in their situation, whether they where starting the therapy or they were doing better. All of them have seen videos, but that is not the same as drinking tea and talking to someone. That is why Dr. Gorter had the idea to bring people together and, on September 8th 2012, he took his patients on a canal cruise through Amsterdam.
Medical Center Cologne (MCC), under the direction of Dr. Robert Gorter, is dedicated to the treatment of cancer, using an immune-supportive, nontoxic cancer therapy and also other chronic diseases, such as infections with hepatitis B and C and HIV.
The Gorter Model is innovative, nontoxic approach in the treatment of cancer.The aim of the treatment is to improve the immune system ("immune restoration") and it may involve some or all of the following therapies:
- Vaccination with dendritic cells that enhance immune defenses;
- Fever-range, total-body hyperthermia to restart the immune system;
- Local hyperthermia (Celsius 42+) to selectively kill cancer cells;
- Intravenous(IV) therapy with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants and glandular extracts;
- Botanical mistletoe therapy;
- Treatment with oncolytic viruses that destroy cancer cells (Newcastle Disease Virus);
- Lifestyle changes.
For more information on the Gorter Model in the treatment of cancer please visit http://www.gorter-model.com