My chidlren's story is not a predictable fairy tale.The heroine is a princess whose loving parents teacher her to be a strong, independent, and self-confident young woman, who girls and boys alike, can emulate and respect. Parents, children and teachers appreciate the 6 significant messages in the story:
1. Recognize your self-worth and value your capabilities.
2. Deal with bully behavior.
3. Respect and appreciate differences (diversity).
4. Understand that no one is perfect, not even Princess Shayna. The princess has T1D (Type 1 diabetes).
5. Learn life-long lessons and how to solve problems by relating to the characters and storyline.
6. Discover a non-judgmental language of color to communicate and manage life's triumphs and tragedies, when they have feelings of being in the Sarah Spundah's Forest of Friendship or Meevillain's Forest of Fear.