About the Speaker:
Name: Adv. Faiz Syed
Adv. stands for Advocate (Bachelor of Laws - LL.B)
* Founder & President, Islamic Research Centre, Aurangabad.
* Managing Director, Al-Huda Educational Foundation Pvt. Ltd.
* President, Ilm Foundation, Aurangabad.
* President, Zakat Foundation, Aurangabad.
* Burhani National English High School, Aurangabad.
* Maulana Azad College of Arts Science & Commerce, Aurangabad.
* Tom Patrick Institute of Computer & Information Technology, Aurangabad.
* Dr. Ambedkar College of Law. Aurangabad.
* B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science in Computers)
* M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
* B.G.L (Bachelor of General Laws)
* LL.B (Bachelor of Laws)
Madarsa (Religious School) Degree:
Fazil-e-Deoband from Jamia Diniyat Deoband, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hundreds of Public Lectures usually followed by Question and Answer Sessions given nationally of which more than 55 are available on DVDs.
Dawah Training Programme (DTP):
Conducted several Dawah Training Programmes (DTP) including National Dawah Training Programme for Scholars (Ulema) & common Muslims to effectively convey the message of Islam to humanity.
Has given more than 1000 lectures & talks on various subject on Islam and Comparative Religion in Urdu, Hindi & English at various places Nationally like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Phulat, Bengaluru, Chennai, Sirsi, Jalna, Beed, Buldhana, Parbhani, Nanded, Osmanabad, Akola, Yawatmal, Amravati, Solapur, Ahmed Nagar, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Thane and other cities.
He has also delivered a lecture to Students at King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) Dhahran, Saudi Arabai & World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY) Centre at East Dammam, Saudi Arabia. He is also called for guest lectures at various Institutions, Organizations, Colleges and Schools.
Address: Islamic Research Centre. # 1-23-100, Rohila Gali, Aurangabad - 431001 Maharashtra, India. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91-240-2336984 / 2330655 / 2359040
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?