An Introduction to Multilevel Models in Program and Policy Evaluations
Dr. David Streiner and Dr. Sanjeev Sridharan
The Evaluation Centre for Complex Health Interventions at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital is pleased to announce a two hour workshop on “Multilevel Models in Program and Policy Evaluation”. The workshop is part of the Evaluation Centre’s ongoing workshop series focused on building evaluation capacity within Ontario.
Through discussion and a focus on real world applications, this workshop will demystify multilevel models and present them in a straightforward way that stresses practical application in evaluation.
Key Questions of the Workshop:
• How can multilevel models help us better understand program theory?
• When are multilevel models helpful?
• How can multilevel models be implemented using standard software?
• How does one interpret multilevel model results?
• What are recent developments in this growing field?