The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood’s City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the meeting agenda:
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
Youth Council Report.
Proclamation declaring January, 2013 as National Mentoring Month. – Mr. Dave O’Keefe, Executive Director, Communities in Schools of Lakewood and Ms. Ellie Wilson, Chairperson, Caring Adult Task Force, Lakewood’s Promise
Proclamation declaring January 21, 2013 as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and February 2013 as Black History Month. – Ms. JoEthel Smith, Founder Martin Luther King Jr. Committee
Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the Joint City Council and Washington 28th and 29th Legislators meeting of December 14, 2012.
(3) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of December 17, 2012.
(9) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112825 to 112830 and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $1,086,496.83, for the period December 1 – 15, 2012.
(10) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 69328 through 69443, in the amount of $219,927.98, for the period ending December 13, 2012.
(22) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900264, 10435074 and 69444 through 69524, in the amount of $274,317.58, for the period ending December 20, 2012.
(31) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900265 and 69525 through 69616, in the amount of $317,845.60, for the period ending, December 27, 2012.
(41) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of September 17, 2012.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(49) Motion No. 2013-01
Appointing Renee Hanna to serve on the Public Safety Advisory Committee through August 6, 2014 – Mayor
(56) Ordinance No. 558
Granting a ten year nonexclusive franchise to Zayo Group, LLC to construct, maintain, repair, replace, and operate telecommunications facilities in public rights-of-way of the City. – Public Works Director
(80) Motion No. 2013-02
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an amendment to the agreement with Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity, in the amount of $121,367, for additional redevelopment at 8901 Commercial Street SW. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?