2987 photos turned into a living time lapse to relive this amazing trip to italy!
here's a collection of all the photos I took in italy and then stitched together. I got the idea to make this "living time lapse" after scrolling really quickly through pictures in picasa. I also wanted to share out every picture that was taken in their unedited form because I didn't post all of them on facebook.
1. france - too far from the eiffel tower on a failed attempt to make it there on our layover
2. pisa - an unforgettable night on the town with my best friends, stopping to play frisbee at a random castle we found, a walk through town to enjoy the best gelato I've ever had
3. the tower of pisa - where we met our local italian friends and took some fun pictures
4. lucca - a day riding bikes through the walled city while ringing the bike's bell so many times it must have annoyed everyone, enjoying the most amazing lasagne I will ever eat, picking up a rental car (the nissan micra) and actually driving through italy
5. pisa - back to pisa to hit up the town and hang out with our new friends, taking shots of the "italian flag"
6. a day in florence and a trip to the top of the duomo for some unforgettable views
7. portovenere - to check out the church where the wedding was going to be held at
8. back to lucca for the wedding reception, the next morning was a half day in lucca where I enjoyed my favorite meal from a local shop, and we spend the rest of the day just biking through it all and taking it easy
9. and finishing it all off with pisa - one last night here to end the trip back where we started
each day's photos were put together in quicktime to 10 or 12 fps by opening an image sequence, converted in mpeg streamclip to prores hq, and stitched together in final cut.
photos were taken on a 60d with a tokina 11-16 and canon 28 1.8