Enable ordinary 14" windows 8 laptop with touch features.
1. An ordinary 14" PC with no touch screen. "install with Windows 8"
2. IBIOPEN Add/TOUCH PANEL + Mirco USB/ USB plug + 2 silicon clamp
3. Plug in the USB port to the Laptop and plug in the Mirco USB port to the Panel. "you will hear the computer pick up the panel device sound."
4. place the panel in front of your laptop screen and using the "clamp" to combine the panel and the laptop screen. "this will hold the touch panel along with the laptop screen, make sure you align the panel glass with your laptop screen.
5. you are now using the Windows 8 with the full touch features.