The technology behind SigmaNIL has been the winner since the beginning. We have won the first three worldwide competitions:
- CVPR Gesture Challenge 2012, 1st Prize
- Asus Xtion Pro Developer Challenge, 1st Prize
- PrimeSense OpenNI Developer Challenge, 3rd Prize
Please see the details here: sigmard.com/news/
SigmaNIL is the most powerful vision framework for natural user interfaces; with elaborate features such as finger level precision hand shape recognition, hand gesture recognition, and hand skeleton tracking.
SigmaNIL framework also provides customization tools for each of these advanced features. SigmaNIL is designed to support all depth sensor devices and base libraries such as OpenNI and KinectSDK. It is also designed so that developers can enhance it by adding new powerful modules.
SigmaNIL Framework is composed of the following parts:
- SigmaNIL Core (source code included)
- SigmaNIL Modules (HandSegmentation, HandSkeleton, HandShape and HandGesture)
- SigmaNIL Tools (Mainly training tools to customize the modules by creating relevant data files. Current distribution includes HandShapeTrainingTool only)
- Documentation (at sigmanil.com/docs.html)
- Tutorials (at sigmanil.com/docs.html)
- Sample Projects (source code included)
SigmaNIL Core is open source!
(released under Apache License, Version 2.0)
Develop your own modules, enhance the framework for your and community needs.
Visit sigmanil.com for more.
SigmaNIL Framework is developed by SigmaRD (sigmard.com).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?