Introducing the Six National Ethnic Plans of the United Methodist Church:
- African American: Strengthening the Black Church for the 21st Century
- Asian American: Asian American Language Ministry
- Hispanic/Latino: National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministry
- Korean American: Korean American Ministries
- Native American: Native American Comprehensive Plan
- Pacific Islander: Pacific Islanders National Caucus of United Methodist
Six different communities defined by their particular culture, history and religious experiences. All beautiful parts of the same body, honoring the diversity and authenticity within the United Methodist Church. These ministries are characterized as are characterized as the National Plans for Racial/Ethnic Ministries. Together, these National Plans mirror the progressive transformation of the entire United Methodist Church.