This is the maiden flight of my Sky Surfer FPV rig. It was between 60º-70ºF outside with windws blowing between 10-25mph, so not exactly ideal weather but it worked out! The flight is pretty short because I thought my camera panning mechanism had gone out, however it was probably just nerves. No audio on this one, I should install a microphone soon enough though.
I used the following equipment:
- 600TVL SONY SUPER HAD CCD D-WDR Color Board Camera from SecurityCamera2000
- FatShark 250mw 5.8Ghz video transmitter
- Sky Surfer FPV Pan/Tilt Pod Kit from ReadyMadeRC
- SpiroNET Cloverleaf and SkewPlanar Wheel Antenna's
- FatShark AttitudeSD video goggles
- 5.8Ghz Wireless DVR from FoxOffer
- Rangelink UHF radio system with a Turnigy9x running Open9x
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?