NACDD and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have developed engaging, interactive conversation simulations with computer-animated virtual humans to help both providers and patients navigate difficult conversations about cancer screening, treatment, and survivorship. This webinar will feature a previously recorded video with speakers:
• Dr. Lisa Richardson, MD, MPH, Director of CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (DCPC)
• Gurnek Singh, MBA, Head of Product, Healthcare at Kognito
• John Patton, BA, Director of Public Affairs at the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD)
• Zunera Mirza, MPH, Health Communications Specialist at NACDD
• Natasha McCoy, MPH (Moderator), Senior Public Health Consultant for NACDD
The speakers discuss Kognito's approach to developing innovative, digital health products using gamification software, a timeline of the CDC/NACDD cancer-related human simulations, a brief overview of the prostate cancer patient and provider simulations.