In this video, I will show you how to install the Google wave Protocol Reference Implementation Server and to start playing with it.
1) Install Java 6, Mercurial, and Ant in Ubuntu
2) Install OpenFire XMPP Server
3) Configure OpenFire XMPP Server
4) Create Self-Signed Certificates to be used by the Wave Server
5) Download and install the refercence implementation of the Google Wave Server
6) Test and play with Google Waves
If you've enjoyed this screencast, I would appreciate if you take five minutes to visit messagepub.com