The first verses of the qur'an, a book that shook the world, are in this chapter. In these verses we can learn much about the human form, human nature, and the nature of God, among other things.
1. Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
2. Created man from a clinging substance.
3. Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
4. Who taught by the pen -
5. Taught man that which he knew not.
6. No! [But] indeed, man transgresses
7. Because he sees himself self-sufficient.
8. Indeed, to your Lord is the return.
9. Have you seen the one who forbids [prayer]
10. A servant when he prays?
11. Have you seen if he is upon guidance
12. Or enjoins righteousness?
13. Have you seen if he denies and turns away -
14. Does he not know that Allah sees?
15. No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock -
16. A lying, sinning forelock.
17. Then let him call his associates;
18. We will call the angels of Hell.
19. No! Do not obey him. But prostrate and draw near [to Allah ].
Regarding Mistakes - kasratain does not display correctly. Follow the shaikh when in doubt as the recitation is correct. please tell me if you find more. jazakallah khairan!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?