1. Jupiter Ascending: jet thrusters HDA (VEX volume and surface shaders), "simic" effect setup, barycentric coordinates deformer (HDK), stringy blood shot setup, running all the shots using the above tools.
2. Dracula: Untold: development of bat flock particle setup, running the shots.
3. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows: development of a custom Houdini "pyro" "macro" solver using the standard and custom micro solvers (C++ / HDK), development of various helper tools for setting up the sources, force fields etc, conversion between the point arrays / particles and fields, making a setup for the steam effect and running all the steam simulations.
4. 47 Ronin: setting up a soil deformation / destruction, debris, dust fluid and "sand" particle sims, making a setup for baking out auxiliary collision maps used later by lighters for the orientation of grass and other helper tools, running the shots.
5. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: development of Houdini connector plugins to proprietary particle cache format (C++ / Houdini Development Kit), development of the tools for generation / transformation of multiple SDFs / velocity fields, development of particle source / velocity fields generators, optimized particle to multiple SDFs collision solver, 3D SDF volume to 2D texture conversion tool (Python, VEX, HDAs), setting up the airborne sand splashes / sprays, R&D of 2.5D sliding sand sim.
6. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader: development of the fluid sourcing, velocity field, screen space displacement of water reflections tools, smoke eels fluid sims, rendering.
7. Clash of the Titans: fluid simulations for one of the Hades' cape elements, rendering.
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: magic wand / shield, shockwave, debris (dirt, dust, twigs, pine needles), writing the shaders and rendering.
9. Australia: development of the particle sourcing, velocity fields, particle advection tools, tools for slicing of the particle sims, volumetric shader. Runnig the sims and rendering.
10. Wanted: development of particle to volume setup, volumetric shader, running the dust, sand effects, babysitting.
11. Abbey Supersquirrel Commercial: cape, leaves, badge.
12. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: making the tool for the simulation of leaves on the ground
13. The Golden Compass: ice chunk / snow dust splashes, scratches on the ice, setup for volumetric rendering.
14. GSC Gameworld Publishing Logo: those jelly things, shaders, rendering.
Music: Mad Therapist "Alien Element"