the WiZKER is a patent pending skin care brush that makes it easier than ever before to treat and prevent razor bumps & ingrown hair.
This is the first half of the ZERO RAZOR BUMP CHALLENGE! In it I hope to show you:
How bad are my Razor Bumps?
Rules: A proper shave with NO Exfoliation for at least 7-9 days!
Note: On the 6 or 7th day I can exfoliate using the WiZKER to remove the bumps I know will arrive.
Test: Can I use the WiZKER to go from bumpy to smooth?
Find out how I do!
STEP 1: Pre-Heat to Moisturize Skin
1. Take a hot shower/bath or apply a hot towel for 2 minutes to the area before shaving. A heated towel or compress opens pores and expand hairs.
STEP 2: Shave Hair
1. Specify razor: Manual Razor (2 blade, pivot, disposable razor)
2. Apply shaving creme
3. Shaving direction:
• face hair growth (with grain)
• For directions, see photo reference here: http://hypebeast.com/2012/04/process-wet-shaving-with-baxter-of-california
• the less time you pass over the area the better to prevent razor burn and irritation.
4. Apply After shave.
5. I will NOT shave for 7-9 days. (during which skin irritation may occur)
STEP 3: Record Results
1. After 7-9 days without exfoliating, we'll see how many razor bumps and ingrown hairs I have!
Got Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STAY SMOOTH!