Come to water cascades to experience life like never before.
With the crystal creek on one side, and the forest on the other... welcome to the city’s most premium adress.
From being scenic to green to fresh and calm, our landscape concept ensures every bit one could want from his residential complex
Far from the hustle and bustle of the urban landscape, Cascade Grandeur is a gateway of value for eternity...
Cascade Grandeur will have a wide range of recreation activities for everyone:
- Natural swimming-pool, jogging tracks for the fitness enthusiasts,
- Swings and climbing frames, water slide and grassy knolls for the youngsters,
- For the teenagers, an adventure play-zone,
- For the family, grass lawns for picnics and dog walking tracks,
- For the elderly, quite shaded seating zones.
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
Due date: Monsoon 2013
On Sale Now
Soazic Guezennec, French artist living in Mumbai, is opening a new kind of real estate, displaying imaginary architectural projects which reinstate untamed nature inside the city.
Noticing the gap between the concept of "Nature City” plugged by the real estate adverts and the reality, Soazic Guezennec designs architectural projects which take the real estate slogans at their word, creating a city where nature would reassert itsself, in a poetic and sometimes violent way. It gives birth to exuberant creations where buildings turn into waterfalls, mushrooms invade the town, mountains fall from the sky like landscape prostheses.