Ultimately it is our desire to educate and equip churches, pastors and building teams with the tools to make proper decisions to have both a God centered building project and a successful one.
In an effort to pass along this information, we have partnered with several lenders and architects who also share in this passion of assisting churches. We are hosting six seminars in various locations throughout the state. The focus of each seminar will be to give information, tools, and guidance in the lending, architecture and construction areas.
Hear industry leaders from the Lending, Architecture and Construction fields talk about:
· How to have a God centered building project
· Knowing the right time to start the process
· How to present yourself to a lender
· Preparing for future growth before you even start your project
· How to select an architect and when to do it
· Why sustainability in design is important
· How and when to select a general contractor
· Different contract types with contractors
· How to avoid common pitfalls
· All these topics and so much more....