FEST 2013 | 24 June - 1 July
FEST is a film and an educational event divided in different activities and dimensions that include an official short and long feature film competition, as well as the sharing of information and experiences through its parallel educational event called TRAINING GROUND. The main objective of the Festival is the promotion of young filmmakers from all over the world.
FEST and FEST TRAINING GROUND are organized by FEST – Associação Cultural, a registered NGO focused on education in the audiovisual area. Both events will take place between the 24th of June and the 1st of July 2013, in Espinho, Portugal.
There are two separate competitions at FEST. The first is for Short-Films by filmmakers up to the age of 30, which will give out awards for Best Short Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Experimental and Academic Work. The second is exclusively focused on long features, by filmmakers of any age who are on their first or second long feature.
FEST Training Ground is an educational event where upcoming filmmakers and film students from all over the world gather in one week, to attend a deluxe training from workshops to masterclasses, lectured by some of the industry’s top experts with highly acknowledged achievements.
- Filipe Pereira (fest director)
- Fernando Vasquez (producer, scriptwriting and voice recording)
- Pedro Pinto (producer, digital editing)
- Tiago Guedes (original soundtrack)
- Sive Thompson (female voice-over)
- Felix (TG participant)
- Fábio Martins (type design)
- Diogo Paula (logo design)
- Ana Almeida (footage)
- Lucille Caballero (footage)
- Belgium crew from 2010 (footage)
- Catarina David (footage)
- Luís Pedro (footage)
- Alexandra Côrte-Real (footage)
- António Vasquez (footage)
- Teresa Pacheco Miranda (footage)
- Vasco Mendes (footage)
- Tiago Dias (footage)
- Mariana Pinho (interviews)
- Renata Curado (interviews)
- José Pedro (interviews)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?