ProSolvers is the head of a group of tree companies and we are certified by TUV for Logistics Management and Human Resources Supervision during Transport and Execution of Project Cargo and Project Cargo Packing Services for Land and Sea Freight.
We are specialized, by our past experience, on problem-solving at any stage of project cargo transport.
The ability to act swiftly and successfully upon unforeseeable events, allied to the shared knowledge, combined with the added experience of all our staff, aloud us to perform the job "by the book" but also solving the problem that we face on every and each project.
This group is settled by this companies:
- ProSolvers S.A. which core business is project cargo management, route-surveys performance and operations survey.
- Performing planning and coordination, we have:
- 75.000 hours off added experience;
- 350.000 tons off transported equipments;
- 270 project cargo vessels;
- 3.600MW of wind turbines equipment by land transport;
- 1.600MW of wind turbines equipment by land transport.
- Performing route surveys, we have:
- About 120 route surveys in Iberia and a couple of in Morocco;
- Performing operations survey, we have:
- 25.000 hours off added experience;
- 173.000 tons off transported equipments;
- 1.300MW of wind turbines equipment by land and sea freight;
- VOM S.A. which core business is project cargo lashing and securing services;
- 140 project cargo vessels;
- Bonsai Wind Construction S.A. which core business is project installation namely wind turbines.
- Complete installation (EPC)
- Providing high skilled supervisors, site managers and construction managers:
Vestas, Enercon, Nordex and Repower.