Filmed by Life Stage Films "One of the Top 25 Event Filmmakers on the Planet"
Filmed by Amy Edited by Kara
Music Licensed by "The Music Bed"
Blake and Lindsay had an outdoor wedding planned, but Hurricane Sandy tried to mess those plans up. They moved the wedding into the nearby boat hangar! Excuse the quality of the audio, as it was a torrential downpour, but IzoTope did a GREAT job of cleaning it up in post!
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Lindsay has the best big brother ever! Tyler secretly hired us to film L&B's wedding as a complete surprise gift to them. When Amy showed up and introduced herself, Lindsay started crying she was so happy! Tyler definitely gave her a great gift.
2. The wedding was during Hurricane Sandy this past year and had to be moved inside but not into just a regular room. This wedding was inside a boat hangar!!
3. Tyler got ready with the guys & the gals. It was fun to edit him having fun with his new brother-in-law and then see him relaxing with the girls.
4. Lindsay had a great group of supportive hilarious bridesmaids that cheered her on during her getting ready make up & hair sessions.
5. A super sweet Brother - Sister Dance.
6. After Lindsay read Blake's letter she said, "I'm not going to cry. Make ups too pretty, sorry." I cracked up.
Wedding Designer- Kim Czuprynski with Watermark Marina
Wedding Venue - Watermark Marina
Florist - Linda Smith
Caterer - Middle of the Island (MOI)
DJ - Active DJ Entertainment