This clip I used little Foley effects instead opting for a musical track with a variety of effects (Tremolo, Reverb and Delay) to create the floating/relaxing sound scape. I changed the time signature to punctuate with the scene cuts. A specific challenge was re-creating the voice over which, recorded by myself, doesn’t have the same gravitas as the original voice over actor.
What went well:
• Keeping to the sonic aesthetic that the visuals emit.
• Recording a semi-professional voice over.
• Mixing subtle Foley and atmospheric content with musical elements.
What could have been improved:
• Use a more professional voice over actor.
• Have the music 2db lower when the voice over.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?