This is my most recent day to night time lapse test, since uploading my original test I have been working to refine my workflow in order to smooth out the original issues of the large colour jumps between the keyframes, as well as getting rid of any additional flicker. So as you can see, I managed a much smoother transition in this test, I used a combination of graduated filters to better control the highlights as well as setting the spot metering closer to the highlights in order to get more accurate metering results, however its difficult as the canon 5d markii does not have great metering. You can see where I have set my filters if you look at the wall on the right hand side of the frame, you can clearly see the filter marks. Usually I would not have anything this close on the side of the image, its just for test purposes, although It is possible to edit out the filter marks in post. Another visible improvement is the shutter speed, in the original test I dragged the shutter for so long that the interval increased so dramatically that a visible speed ramp occurred. However in this test my longest shutter speed was 2 seconds, in order to achieve this I shot with my apature fully open and at points during the time lapse I changed the ISO rather than the shutter speed, making sure I only used native ISO values in order to minmise pixel and colour noise, my final ISO value was 1250. In order to get a smooth transition between each of my keyframes, which were manually ramped, I used LRTimelapse and Lightroom. I also need to work on my WB ramping, it does get rather blue towards the end. Please give me your feedback, let me know if I can improve on anything and for more information or to contact me please visit my site.