COMPLETE DOCUMENTARY: vimeo.com/111578992
Project website: cometovenice.tumblr.com/
Info, comments and updates: facebook.com/cometovenice
FESTIVALS / AWARDS / EXHIBITIONS
- 2015, "Stage for the (im)possible", curated by Kleine Humboldt Galerie, Project Space Festival Berlin, at Tieranatomisches Theater, Humboldt University, Berlin. kleinehumboldtgalerie.de/
- 2015, "Structures of Feelings", Royal College of Art, workshop organized by Adam Kaasa and Yoke-Sum Wong, London. rca.ac.uk/
- 2015, screening at Negozio Olivetti | Bene FAI, initiative organized by Delegazione FAI Giovani di Venezia, promoted by Delegazione Fai Venezia in collaboration with Negozio Olivetti | Bene FAI, Venice. Curated by A. Nutolo.
- 2015, April 25th-26th, "Arsenale Aperto", Auditorium Torre di Porta Nuova, Arsenale Nord. In collabotion with Comune di Venezia and Forum Futuro Arsenale. Curated by A. Nutolo.
- 2014, Winner at Premio Istituto Veneto per Venezia, curated by Istituto Veneto di Scienze Lettere ed Arti, Venice, Italy.
- 2014, "Narration and communities: building communities for making citizenship", INSITE Workshop, a cura di Margherita Russo e Valentina Anzoise, ECLT, Universita' di Modena, Officina Emilia, Modena.
- 2014, "Come to Venice" documentary is part of "Contingent Movements Archive" project, curated by Hanna Husberg and Laur McLean, Maldive Pavillon, Venice Biennale 2013. (contingentmovementsarchive.com/)
- 2014, "Come to Venice" documentary screening at Spectacle Theater, curated by La Guarimba Film Festival, Brooklyn, New York.
- 2014, "Come to Venice" documentary screening at Italian Institute of Italian Culture, curated by La Guarimba Film Festival, San Francisco, California.
- 2014, "Designing a more sustainable Europe: Stories for Change and Innovation", organised by Valentina Anzoise and Paolo Gurisatti, ECLT, European Centre for Living Technology, Ca' Foscari University, Venice.
- 2013, "S'adapter a l'Anthropocene", curated by UNESCO and COAL, Coalition pour l'art et le developpement durable, Maison de l'UNESCO, Paris.
- 2013, Winner at La Guarimba International Film Festival (documentary section)
- 2013, International Sarajevo Winter Festival.
- 2013, Videoholica, International Video Art Festival, Varna, Bulgaria.