Confirm Center tune values
1. In the Gains tab set all gains to 0
2. Click “Servos On”
3. If the Gimbal sits in one position and doesn’t creep then autotune has managed to center the servos, move on to the Camera Balancing section. If not please read on.
- If your Gimbal tilt is creeping down increase the center tune value till it stops. If it is creeping up decrease the value. If the servo starts creeping in the opposite direction you have gone too far.
- If your Gimbal is rolling right adjust the Roll Center Tune up slightly, if it is rolling left adjust the value down. If the servo starts creeping in the opposite direction you have gone too far.
- If Pan is turning right adjust the value up, if it’s turning left adjust the value down until the servo stops
4. Once the Gimbal sits still click “Save Settings”
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?