This webinar is a short, hands-on, interactive workshop that will break down a specific opportunity and help you form a response to a Sources Sought notification. If your company supports NAICS 541519, or other related NAICS, then you should attend.
Types of cloud computing services that NRC may acquire from a contractor in the future, and potentially on a phased basis, may include one or more of the following:
1) Infrastructure Hosting Services.
2) Infrastructure Provisioning Services.
3) System Administration Services.
4) Application Delivery Services.
5) Database Management & Data Store Services.
6) Telephonic Communication Services.
7) Network and Network Management Services.
8) Commodity Application Services.
9) Business Application Hosting Services.
10) Continuity of Operations (COOP) Services.
11) Disaster Recovery (DR) Services.
12) Security Services.
13) High Performance Computing (HPC) Services.
14) Cloud Computing Management Services
The NRC headquarters (currently consisting of several buildings in the Rockville, Maryland area) are located in Bethesda, MD.
Collectively among the NRC headquarters and other locations, there are approximately 6,400 NRC employees and contractor personnel.
For more details, please log in to your Bidspeed account and follow this link: agent.fedbidspeed.com/?87fc6fa2-a6f2-4f2e-888b-851c8d295723.
We anticipate that the workshop will last approximately 20 minutes. Please come prepared to participate.