STAND BY ME Music Video Details
This is YOUR chance to be in a music video! We want you to be in a music video for Keystone Church. You don't have to be able to sing…just LIP SYNC and HAM IT UP!
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SENT BY TUESDAY, MARCH 5 7:00pm
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
Shoot a video of you and your friends/family/coworkers lip sync-ing the song "Stand By Me."
Upload your video to you Tube or Vimeo and email the link to email@example.com. (You can try and email the video directly but it may be too big).
INSTRUCTIONS on how to shoot the video
1. Use your smart phone or video camera.
2. Play the following version of the song "Stand By Me". YOU MUST USE THIS VERSION. You can download the song at http://www.keystonechurch.com/music_video.php.
3. Play the song on a device other than the phone you are using. Use a computer or iPod or stereo. Its important that we hear the original song on your video so we can sync it up.
4. Make sure you have good lighting. Don't shoot the video in the dark. If you shoot the video outside, make sure the sun is in front of you and not behind you.
5. We encourage you to RECORD the FULL song but if you can only do a part, thats ok.
SUGGESTIONS to help you shoot a creative video.
Be creative! Use a prop for microphones (i.e. hairbrush, screwdriver, water bottle, etc)
Dress up in costumes.
Be silly. Be serious. Its up to you.
Get friends/family/co-workers involved.
Pick a fun backdrop. Shoot the video in the park, at the pool, at school, at work, anywhere!
VIDEO WILL SHOW IN OUR WEEKEND SERVICES ON MARCH 9/10. We will post the video online on March 10.