[Note: A 25-page PDF containing highlights of the video is available. See URL below.]
Is your organization ready for a project management (PM) revolution?
* Are your projects always running late, over budget, and plagued by "do overs?"
* Do people hate working on your project teams and try to avoid being assigned to projects?
* Are you continually reworking and reworking deliverables because you just can't seem to get it right in the first place?
And if it is time for a PM revolution, then where should you begin?
This video is for everyone who wants to be the change agent who brings about the PM revolution in their organization. Whether you are a middle manager, HR professional, supervisor, or simply a task specialist who wants to conduct some "below the radar" guerrilla PM warfare, you can benefit from this video & the accompanying 25-page PDF (see URL below).
Specifically, we'll cover these topics:
* 5 Signs You’re Ready for a Project Management Revolution
* 5 levels of PM Sophistication for an Organization
* 5 Levels of PM Sophistication for Project Managers
* 5 Levels of Sophistication Re: PM Training & Performance Support
* The Arguments Against PM Change
* The PM Revolution: Exploding Bombs and Growing Bougainvilleas
-- Some Powerful “PM Change” Bombs
-- 8 Change-Inducing PM Tools
-- 10 Stealthy, "Vining" PM Practices
* What Absolutely Won't Work
* Bomb or Bougainvillea: Criteria for Success
* The Role of PM Training and Certification (& Why Certification May Not Matter)
* Start Your PM Revolution: 10 Steps
* Resources That Can Help
DOWNLOAD THE 25-page PDF of key visuals from this video:
Questions: email me at email@example.com