EDITO : I decided to learn more things about oriented object programming using Processing thanks to Daniel Shiffman's (an awesome guy and also very good teacher) book called Nature of code (natureofcode.com/) and videos (vimeo.com/shiffman/videos).
Here is my first application made after chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Implemented things :
- Multiple forces (gravity, drag, attraction, repulsion).
- Drag zone (blue square, liquid).
- Color and opacity of particles maped to velocity.
- Particles orientation mapped to velocity.
- Keybord / Mouse input to change forces values.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?