We want to share with you the projects GFP has planned for 2013.
1. Opening a surgical center and women’s health center in Northern Haiti.
2. Purchase a Project Cure CARGO container ($20,000), which will provide $400,000 (wholesale) worth of medical equipment for our surgical center, local hospital and rural medical clinics.
3. Support sustainable programs by providing livestock and planting fruit trees, including the Moringa tree, which is used to combat malnutrition.
4. Purchase a passenger van to be used by the Women’s Health Center and by GFP volunteers.
5. Create unique volunteer experiences, which for the first time will include caring for the elderly (including our friend Sonya, who is 110), teaching English, assisting in rural medical clinics and planting trees in both Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?