How to create fully compliant clinical notes in WriteUpp, a beautifully simple scheduling, note-taking and assessment tool for healthcare professionals. This video takes you through creating new text notes with full formatting, inserting variables and images with custom annotations.
To write notes for a patient:
1. Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient at that their name appears in the top right hand corner
2. Click on the "+Create" button and select "Note"
3. Enter some notes for the patient - you can format these using the editor, insert images and hyperlinks etc.
4. Select a keyword from the drop-down list i.e. "Clinical" or "Admin"
5. Click "Save"
6. You will be dropped into the snapshot where you will be able to view your note
Find out more about WriteUpp at writeupp.com
For additional help in using WriteUpp, go to pathwaysoftware.zendesk.com/f...
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?